Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ontario's First T-Tapp Trainer!

Hi! I'm Isabel and I'm thrilled to be the first T-Tapp trainer in Ontario!

I am so excited to work with you so you can achieve your goals faster and be the best that you can be. I am a certified personal trainer with Can-Fit-Pro in Canada and became a T-Tapp trainer in order to share in my passion for such a wonderful workout and to help others empower themselves and feel much better. I have seen the amazing results that T-Tapp delivers and have experienced them first hand. I used to be a couch potato and watched my kids from the sidelines because I had no energy to run around and was too embarrassed to wear a swimsuit. Honestly, I didn't even want to socialize because I didn't want people to see me.

I started T-Tapp in 2005 and have loved it ever since. I heard about T-Tapp from a forum that I belong to for healthy eating and it seemed like the ideal workout for a busy mom who wasn't really into the gym scene and wanted something fast and effective. I wanted the most bang for my workout time and this certainly was the perfect and smartest workout for me. I was amazed at the results I was getting and was ecstatic when T-Tapp helped me become leaner and stronger without jumping around. To this day I am still amazed at how smart this workout is and how it keeps challenging me after all these years. The benefits are more than just external...weight loss and getting slim and trim are great but this workout helps you with so much more.

I have had issues with my weight for as long as I can remember. After finally finding a way of eating that helped me lose weight I knew that I also needed to incorporate regular exercise into my life. I struggled with back pain since my teenage years due a diving accident and could not do exercise that involved lots of jumping around or took too long due to working full time and having a busy household. After combining T-Tapp with healthy and clean eating, my body changed dramatically and I rarely am unable to enjoy life because of my back pain. T-Tapp was the perfect solution for me and I'm so happy and honored to be part of the T-Tapp family in order to share the benefits of this workout program and help you see for yourself how wonderful this program can be for you!

I know what it feels like to be overweight, embarrassed to face the world and depressed about letting things get to a hopeless point. I know how it feels to have no energy or confidence to try yet another thing that might finally be what transforms you. If that's the point you're at then take the plunge and let's get you going with T-Tapp. If you're already a T-Tapper and you feel you're not doing it right I'd love to help you improve your form and most of all I can't wait to be a part of your success story! It's time to put yourself first and take care of yourself. T-Tapp is not just a business, it is a cause and we're like a family...we can help you become the radiant, confident and healthy person you deserve to be.

If you're still wondering if this is for you, what are you waiting for? E-mail me at isabel@t-tapp.com and let's get the party started!!

3 comments:

  1. Isabel's an awesome trainer! Ontario is lucky to have such a wonderful woman to help people get fit and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to follow *you* around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel is a positive thinker, Fun and genuinely an good person! She does everything with passion and Love.
    Eventhought I don't need to loose weight,I'm excited to started in her program to get fitted; get away from my 3 children for a few hours; and above all to be around such a wonderfull person as Isabel.
    She will be THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete