Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What three things have you done today to get closer to your goals?

We all have ideas or dreams about what we want. I want to weigh ### lbs, I want to fit into a size X, I want to ride my bike through the whole course without getting off once, etc etc etc.

Are yours written down?
Do you see them daily?
Do you remind yourself what you need to do today in order to reach the final destination?

I suggest posting them anywhere you spend more than 30 minutes at a time. Your desk at work, your computer at home, your bathroom, your car. Nothing wrong with having them in more than one place.

Put a calendar beside them in one spot and put a check mark each day that you read them out loud. At the end of the day put a check mark beside that day when you did 3 things that day in order to reach your goals.

Try it and let me know if it worked.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment