Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fit and Fabulous and 40...my next project

Ok, how many of us start something, get cocky and don't really finish it?

You know, you look good, you get compliments and you start to indulge here and there because you've done such a good job you can splurge a little and relax.

Been there, done that...and I'm tired.

I surpassed my original goal when I started Eat to Live many years ago and I felt great, looked great and it looks like I've relaxed too much to the point that although I know I have more to lose I keep staying stuck.

Well, I'm done!

So I'm putting it out here for all to see. In 30 weeks I will be 40 and I want to finish what I started and clean up the loose ends that are compromising my final stretch.

This past year has been a disaster however I'm ready to forgive myself and move on.

The T-Tapp retreat was my kick start into this next project which was officially supposed to start the day after my 39th birthday but that didn't happen.

No more splurges or indulgences...I know I have to work on some issues and get past them rather than turning to food to dull whatever I'm feeling. I learned about EFT at the retreat and I plan on using that.

Wish me luck and follow along for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Go Moon! :) I love the energized focus I get after attending the T-Tapp Retreat. Try to stay on that high note as you stick to your healthy plan. EFT is a tool I plan to start using too. :)

    ReplyDelete