Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm enjoying my recent exercise buddy

This week my youngest son announced that he was going to exercise daily - run, pushups and sit ups.

On Monday I casually asked him if he wanted to join me as I did T-Tapp. Imagine my surprise when he said yes. This from the guy who 5 years ago told me that T-Tapp was the worst thing that ever happened in his life...I wanted them to workout for me one month...as my birthday gift...no one lasted more than two weeks..he quit after a week.

Tuesday and Wednesday he joined me again. Today he made very healthy choices for dinner. I'm impressed.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up high but I'm enjoying the company and the funky handshake, high five, finger wiggle combo we ended our workout with today.

How do you encourage your kids to increase their physical activity other than what they do at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment