Monday, October 18, 2010

T-Tapp Retreat

This year was my fifth retreat in a row. One retreat and I was hooked.

I love the atmosphere, the friends I've made over the years and of course getting my butt kicked and learning new things.

This was my first year at a retreat at a trainer too. Last year I certified near the end of the retreat/certification combo. It was very nice to be completely relaxed.

I learned lots of new things and the retreat gave me the motivation to push towards my final goal as mentioned a few posts down. On a side note I've eaten very clean since Thursday...skipped junk at the amusement park, skipped ice cream when celebrating a late Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and family and skipped chocolate too!

Casey is recapping all the retreat days one by one so no use reinventing the wheel.

Check out her awesome blog here for a recap of day 1 and here for day 2's recap.

Take care of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment