Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm going to try a raw detox

Since the retreat I have been eating very clean and have really focused on improvements I need to make to kick up my eating and health up a notch.

I came across this website and I signed up...why?

why not?

I met Lisa, a new T-Tapp trainer, at the retreat this year and she was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She went high raw and she looks and feels fabulous.

She has inspired me to try eating raw for a little while. It can't be too difficult for me since I already eat two meals a day raw. I think the extra focus will help me clear out the coffee I let sneak back into my life.

Tommorrow is day 1 of the 5 day prep BEFORE the detox. I'm thinking that this weekend will be a good time to drop my daily coffee and deal with any headaches.

This is exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Isabel!
    What great news! I love your page! Thanks for the compliment! I am teaching a Raw Food Prep class THIS Saturday! I will send you the recipes from my class. I am doing a Mock Tuna Salad that is DELISH!! Please remind me on Facebook. Blessings, Lisa
    Keep us posted on the Detox!

    ReplyDelete