Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Take pictures as you progress!!

I love pictures...now I do. I didn't like them so much in the past but I'm glad I managed to have a few before my journey because everyone needs a few "Before Pics".

I can't stress how valuable keeping pictures along my journey has been for me personally. I'm very visual and many times looking back on my pictures have helped remind me that I've come a long way.

Here's a movie I made last year of a collection of my pictures along this transformation.

">

If you are considering changing your lifestyle for the better take pictures, make notes of your journey and you'll be thankful for the feedback you can refer to in the future to see what worked and what didn't work!

1 comment:

  1. Moon,

    Your movie totally rocks. What a transformation! The layers of beauty just keep unfolding.

    Congrats!
    Lani

    ReplyDelete