Monday, November 30, 2009

Today I had a COOL Exercise Buddy

C. comes to visit me every once in a while and each time she asks me if I'm going to do "that exercise". I love doing T-Tapp and she loves to do it too! I taught her the basic workout and we have fun doing it together.

Sometimes A. joins us as well. He is her brother. I have a great time watching them do the moves and we sneak in a few giggles each time I say "bend it, tuck it, lift it". T-Tapp is a great bonus for our muscles and it makes us all feel good too. Everyone is really mellow after our workout.

Today we did something a little different. C and I did "Hit the Floor" and as I write this I think our legs and tummies are still feeling like jello. C's favourite part was organs in place and the tucks. She is a pro and it was her first time doing it. I'm glad we had enough space so we could follow along on the DVD and not kick each other in the head.

My favourite part is that C is 6 years old and she's learning all about exercise and how good it is for your body and muscles. I think she needs her own T-Tapp DVD and Tapp Core should be just right.

Tapp Core is a series of moves that can be done individually or you can pick and choose a few to do here and there when you have time.

Exercising is fun with a six year old buddy and I hope she comes to visit again soon so that we can do more T-Tapp together.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I think TappCore would be great for C. and A. too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Here I am dying for time to learn the program and my kids are way ahead of me...LOL! Can't wait to learn it from you and them...ha ha ha! Thanks so much Isa for your encouragement and your time with my kids! Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete