Monday, November 23, 2009

You need healthy fuel!

In order to lose weight you shouldn't starve yourself. You need to eat well and feed your body the right foods so you're strong, healthy and ready to take on the world.

As you incorporate more nutrient dense food you'll feel better and have more energy too!

Another thing I hear often is that it takes too much work to eat healthy. I have a bunch of fast and easy things that I put together for my meals and I've just come across another fast and easy recipe that I made in my crock pot.

Moroccan Lentil Soup

I made it exactly like the recipe except I used crushed tomatoes instead of diced, I used red lentils and near the end I added two packages of frozen chopped spinach to add more green to it.

This tasted good for lunch today over a bunch of steamed garlic...mmm mmm good for a cool fall day.

Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment