Monday, November 16, 2009

Why wait for the new year to start your transformation?

Are you dreading the festivities because you don't like anything in your closet? Have you gone out to buy this year's party outfit only to find that you had to settle for something "ok" because nothing else looked right? I remember that time...I hated the outfit I ended up with!

By the time December rolled around I was depressed and didn't really want to go anywhere. That was my lowest and that's when I decided to make a change...in the new year. That was when Eat to Live was coming out so I had a great excuse to keep eating and eating until the big day.

What is your excuse? Why are you waiting?

You could get a great head start on your transformation and actually feel better about yourself by Christmas morning!

Want a great place to start? Try following these suggestions which will help you get there...

1) Eat at least 3 pieces of fruit each day!
2) Eat a huge salad each day...load it up with lots of colourful veggies!
3) Eat up to one pound of cooked veggies a day...aim for dark, leafy greens too!
4) Move your body each day!

For more great information I'd love to discuss T-Tapp and Eat to Live or Eat for Health with you. There is a great new package set up for Eat Right America which features Eat for Health on ShopNBC and I'm actually in the promo :o)

Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment